Hi all, this is a reminder that if you have any photos of Canada to enter the contest over at Visual Wilderness by the end of April, 2011 for a chance at some great prizes! Below are the rules:
- All contest entries must be posted no later than 11:59 PM EST April 30, 2011. One entry per person
- All photographs should meet the theme: The Canadian Landscape. Photographs must have been taken within the country of Canada. You do not need to be a Canadian citizen to enter the contest but the photo must have been taken on Canadian soil.
- The photographer should include a brief explanation of technique, the location and any relevant comments.
- The winning photograph will be featured on the Visual Wilderness blog along with a few words from its maker. Three or four runners-up will also receive mention on the Visual Wilderness blog. Copyright belongs to the photographer but, by entering, the photographer consents to their image being posted on the VW blog if selected as one of the winning images.
- The winner will receive the following prizes: Publication of the winning image in Outdoor Photography Canada Magazine. The winner will be published as a full page feature. A one-year subscription to Outdoor Photography Canada Magazine. Free enrollment in Samantha Chrysanthou’s Learning to “Speak” the Language of Visual Expression – a six week on-line photography course beginning September 1, 2011
Also be sure to enter Outdoor Photography Canada Magazine’s Spring Photo Contest as well – deadline May 31, 2011. You could win a new camera, lens and photo bag! Good luck.